The Village of Elk Rapids is pleased to announce an online payment option for all tax and utility bills. AccessMyGov is a secure third-party application that allows residents to pay their Village bills via credit/debit card and E-check. Below is information on how to use this convenient new service.
Instructions for Paying Online Using the System
- Go to https://bsaonline.com/?uid=1957.
- In the Services window on the upper left of the screen, select “online payments” then “Current Tax Payments” or “Utility Billing Payments” on the left side of the screen.
- Search for your account using your name, address, account number, or parcel number. The information you enter must be exactly as it is shown on your bill.
- You will see the detail of your bill. The total due will show and “Pay Online” will be near that.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and accept the “Terms and Conditions” to continue. Enter the required information and click “Continue”. Follow the appropriate prompts from that point for either E-check or credit/debit card payment. You may choose to print a receipt or have the confirmation e-mailed to you.
For more detailed information on how to pay your tax and utility bills using AccessMyGov, please reference the Making a Payment Online with BSA Online document.
There is a fee for using your credit/debit card or using an E-check.
- Charge for online credit/debit card tax or utility bill payments: 3% of bill total ($2.00 minimum).
- Charge for online E-check tax or utility bill payment: Flat fee of $3.
- The charges will show separately on your bank/credit card statement. The bill amount will be one charge, and the user fee will be another.
- Property tax and sewer transactions may not be combined.
In addition to paying tax and utility bills online, residents may also:
- Make payments in-person at the Elk Rapids Government Center (315 Bridge Street, Elk Rapids, MI 49629) during regular business hours (8 a.m.–5 p.m.). The Village accepts checks, credit/debit cards, or cash for in-person tax and utility bill payments. Payments for other bills (i.e.: Edward C. Grace Memorial Harbor boat slips, lawn meter charges, permit fees) may also be made by check, credit/debit card, or cash at the Government Center.
- Use the drop box located in the Elk Rapids Government Center parking lot (315 Bridge Street, Elk Rapids, MI 49629). The Village accepts checks for drop box tax and utility bill payments. Please do not place cash in the drop box.
If you have additional questions, please call the Village of Elk Rapids at 231-264-9274 weekdays between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or, you can e-mail Treasurer Kerri Esterley at firstname.lastname@example.org.