OPEN WATER SAFETY LESSONS SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
Friday July 8th, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Any forms and surveys sent in after this time will not be considered for the 2022 season.
A one-time payment of $50.00 for the session (4 weekday lessons or 1 Saturday class) is due the Monday that the session starts no later than noon. You can make the payment at the Elk Rapids Government Center, 315 Bridge Street, Elk Rapids, MI 49629. If there is no payment, the next student on the waitlist will be notified that there is an open spot available. Non-payment means no spot. There are limited scholarships available.
- To ensure the safety of students we are limiting weekday classes to no more than five students in a class and no more than twelve for the teen/adult Saturday classes.
- Multiple forms can be turned in for families, but each student must have their own individual registration form.
- Students can only be registered for one session per summer.
- If a session fills up, students will be place on a waitlist.
- An adult must be present during the class and wait on the beach until the class is complete.
- Classes will only be canceled if there is thunder or lightning present.
Forms must be turned into the Elk Rapids Government Center or emailed to email@example.com. You can print the PDF here and scan/email, or use a PDF reader/software to fill out the form to turn in.
- Swim Sessions for 2-12 Year-Olds: https://elkrapids.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/2022-REGISTRATION-│-2-TO-12.pdf
- Teen/Adult Swim Registration: https://elkrapids.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/2022-REGISTRATION-│-TEENS-ADULTS.pdf