VILLAGE OPERATIONS (includes cancellations) – Updated 5/08/20
- All essential village services remain up and running, including regular compactor hours
- Compactor: Wednesdays 11 am-7 pm and Saturdays 9:30 am-5 pm
- Village recreational facilities are not sanitized and CLOSED to groups.
- Example: No basketball unless played individually.
- Government Center staff are working and will respond to emails and phone calls, but the lobby will remain closed until the executive order is lifted.
- Please drop payments in the drop-box in the parking lot.
- Some staff are in the government center from 9 am-3 pm, Monday – Friday, but may be unable to take your call. If so, please utilize our voicemail system. Employees will check voicemail and email daily.
- If you have further questions, contact 231-264-9274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
VILLAGE CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES:
All Village Commission meetings will be electronic until the executive order is lifted.
Please keep an eye on this website and official Facebook Page for updates and links to the meetings.
–Wishing you good health.
MEALS FOR KIDS DURING SCHOOL CLOSINGS (See separate post on main page)
HOW TO KEEP HOME, WORKPLACE & COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS SAFE
LOCAL BUSINESS AND COVID-19 BREAKDOWN
The link below is updated on a regular basis.
211 ASSISTANCE FOR LOCAL NEEDS
Local 211 assistance is available for the following: seniors, taxes, utilities, food and other.
Dial 211 on your telephone and follow the appropriate prompts.
ANTRIM COUNTY CHAIR DECLARES LOCAL STATE OF EMERGENCY
County State of Emergency_3-17-2020